Bukiwaza book set order procedure in brief
- Fill out order form with all required information.
- Send completed order
- Await reply from bukiwaza.com. Reply will include total price of your order – including shipping.
- Make payment (PayPal or bank transfer)
- Books will be shipped upon registered receipt of payment. An e-mail will be sent on date of shipping.
How to Order
Ordering from our website is easy and all transactions are handled with confidentiality.
- Fill out the order form and specify the amount of sets you wish to purchase. When the order is received, you will receive an e-mail requesting a confirmation of your purchase. This e-mail will include an invoice with the total price of your order (including postage and handling).
- Please ensure that the address on your order form is correct. Incorrect addresses will result in the orders being sent back to the book depot. Extra postage expenses due to incorrect address information must be reimbursed by the purchaser.
- For bank transfers: the full amount is then to be deposited into the account number specified below using the IBAN number and SWIFT address. Please note that the bank transfer expenses must be paid by the purchaser. Please ensure that you write the correct IBAN number and SWIFT address when transferring money to the account.
- For PayPal payments: you will receive an invoice via PayPal with instructions as to how to complete the payment.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your order being shipped from the book depot upon receipt of payment in full.
Please contact us if you have not heard from us within 48 hours after your order submission. Please note that orders will usually be processed and confirmed during working hours Monday to Friday.
Price: DKK 695,- (Danish kroner) per set (no sales of single volumes) to be paid in DANISH kroner into the account stated below.
Postage is not included in the price. (refer to Delivery Rates regarding postage / shipping)
Payment can be handled in 2 ways:
- Bank transfer directly to the account specified below.
- PayPal: payment by credit card through PayPal. This is done by following the ordering procedure, and stating “PayPal payment” on the invoice. An invoice will be sent via PayPal to the-mail address from which the order has come.
Payment by credit card through PayPal. This is done by following the ordering procedure, and checking the box “PayPal payment” on the order form. An invoice will be sent via PayPal to the E-mail address from which the order has come, with the total price – including the choice for delivery rates 1 and 2 (see details below).
An invoice will be sent to the E-mail from which the order came. This invoice will include the book price and the choice for delivery rates 1 and 2 (see details below). The full amount is to be deposited into the account number specified below. Using the IBAN number and SWIFT address will make cross-border bank transfers as inexpensive as possible. However, bank transfer expenses must be payed by the purchaser.
Upon receipt of payment in full, the books will be shipped to the customer’s address. Orders will be shipped from the book depot within 1- 2 days upon receipt of payment in full.
Your confirmation / invoice will include the price for your book order, including both options for delivery.
Delivery is done using the Danish postal system. There are two options regarding shipping:
Option 1: Books shipped as package. This option includes Track and Trace and insurance.
Option 2: Books shipped as letter. This option is less expensive, but does not include Track and Trace or insurance.
Both options will be offered when placing the order. The buyer can thereby choose between Shipping Option 1 or 2.
VAT No. (SE/CV): 27869912
Ethan Monnot Weisgard
Tel.: (45) 40 86 32 12
Christianshavns Voldgade 9 d, st.
1424 K Copenhagen Denmark
Nordea Business – Private Branch, Copenhagen
Vesterbrogade 8, 2nd floor
0900 Copenhagen V, Denmark
Business Account Number: 2107-5367 191 335
Registration Number: 2107
SWIFT Address: NDEADKKK
BIC code (Beneficiary Bank Identifier Code): NDEADKKK
Inquiries regarding orders may be directed to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any help or information, just call or e-mail us.
Helpline: +45 40 86 32 12 or e-mail: email@example.com
Note: alternative e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org