Bukiwaza book order and payment procedures
Regular price: DKK 750 (100 Euro)
Special introductory price (valid until 28 February, 2021): DKK 700 (95 Euro)
For single book orders – 3 steps:
1. Fill out the order form on this website. Specify which payment option you wish to use.
2. Specify which shipping option you wish to use.
3. You will then receive an invoice. When you have made your payment and it has been registered as paid in our company bank account, your order will be processed and you will receive a confirmation email upon shipping.
In the initial order form, you will be asked if you wish to pay via electronic bank transfer or credit card, or by MobilePay for Danish customers.
Reply with your choice of payment and shipping option.
In the reply to your order request you will also be given the shipping prices. Please reply with which shipping option you prefer – letter or recommended letter.
• Shipping as a letter is less expensive but does not include Track and Trace or insurance.
• Shipping as a recommended letter is more expensive, but includes a Track and Trace and an insurance coverage option by Postnord (see the www.postnord.dk website for insurance details).
Bukiwaza shipping details
Prices for Denmark
• Shipping as a letter: DKK 90
• Shipping as a recommended letter (with tracking/insurance): DKK 120
Scandinavia, Europe, America, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Asia and other countries:
• Shipping as a letter: DKK 120
• Shipping as a recommended letter (including tracking/insurance; (see the www.postnord.dk website for insurance details): DKK 150
Finalizing the order – 3 steps
1. When you have sent in the order form with the information regarding which payment option and which shipping option you have chosen you will receive an email with the total price for the book order and shipping cost in total.
2. For credit card payment you will receive an invoice from PayPal. For bank transfers and MobilePay payments you will receive an invoice from bukiwaza.com with the necessary details to finalize your order.
3. When your payment has been registered, the books will be shipped. You will receive an email upon shipping.
For orders of two or more books
For orders of two or more books, please specify the number of books in the order form and which payment option you wish to use. You will then receive an email with the total price for your order, including shipping. This email will give you the necessary information to finalise your order.
Credit card payments via PayPal
How to send money through PayPal without an account
Step 1: Click on ‘Pay now’ in the email or invoice you’ve received. Assuming you’ve received the email detailing the payment, simply click on the ‘Pay now’ button.
Step 2: Enter your credit or debit card details.
Step 3: Confirm the payment.
- Other countries: Scandinavia, Europe, America, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Asia
For orders of two or more books, please specify the number of books in the order form and you will receive an email with the specific price.
Please contact us if you have not heard from us within 48 hours after your order submission. Please note that orders will usually be processed and confirmed during working hours Monday to Friday.
VAT No. (SE/CVR): 27869912
Ethan Monnot Weisgard
Tel.: (45) 40 86 32 12
Christianshavns Voldgade 9 d, st.
1424 K Copenhagen Denmark
Nordea Erhverv + Privat Business Banking
2300 S, Copenhagen
Business Account Number: 5367 191 335
Registration Number: 2112
SWIFT Address: NDEADKKK
BIC code (Beneficiary Bank Identifier Code): NDEADKKK
Inquiries regarding orders may be directed to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any help or information, just call or e-mail us.
Helpline: +45 40 86 32 12 or e-mail: email@example.com
Note: alternative e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org